January - March 2015 Oasis Plastic Surgery Promotions
New Year - New You!
Jennifer Geoghegan, MD, FACS
Board Certified Plastic and REconstructive Surgeon
- Book a breast augmentation and receive a free Sensi Peel for your face,
neck or décolletage ($99 value)
- Book an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) and receive free laser hair removal
package of 6 treatments for your bikini line, ($600 value), you can upgrade
for additional areas for 50% off the retail price
Certified Laser Technician, Certified Laser Educator
Clinical Aesthetician, CoolSculpting Specialist
- Better than our Friends and Family Discount! 25% off on all Obagi Products
- BOGO - Purchase a ViPeel get a FREE ViPeel (value up to $350)
- 50% off Laser Genesis skin rejuvenation - 5 treatments (value up to $900)
Visit us for
IN-OFFICE ONLY Specials in January, February and March
- Freeze away fat, no downtime! Call for treatment packages
The VI Peel Precision
- Improve your skin's tone, texture and clarity
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, melasma and hyper-pigmentation
- Soften lines and wrinkle
- Reduces pore size
- Clear acne skin conditions, reduce or eliminate acne scars
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin
- Great choice for patients with pigmention or acne scarring to Back, Chest,
Arms and Hands
- Great for all skin types
Need to Know:
- Patients should expect to peel for 2-3 days
- Spf is required during peeling process
- Patient's peel comes with post products except for cleanser
- Some patients will be required to prepare their skin with HQ 4-8%
The first two treatments may be received 4 to 6 weeks apart. Thereafter,
treatments are recommended 3-4 months apart for a maximum of 3 to 4 treatments per year.
$350 each; Buy one Get one FREE!
- Improve fine-line wrinkles, enlarged pores, and softens acne scarring.
- Diffuses redness and pigmentation
- Regulates oil production and controls acne flare ups
- Eliminates dirt, bacteria, and dead skin cells
- Stimulates collagen and elasticity
- Effective treatment for patients with fine line and laxity issues to eyes and mouth
Need to Know:
- FDA approved laser to safely treat all skin types
- No downtime, patients may wear makeup immediately after treatment
- Patient report it feels like a "warm laser facial."
- Takes approximately 30-40 minutes
- The average number of necessary treatments is four to six with each treatment
spaced three to four weeks apart
Once a series is completed, a maintenance program consists of 2-4 treatments a year.